Wednesday, January 2, 2008

seventeen yo!



spring time baby!


I went to the photoshoot with my cousin, don. so like we got there, i got my hair and make up done. My outfit was blue so my eye makeup was blue too(it was ugly) haha. at first i was wearing a forever21 dress but they decided to change to a blue bebe top. Seventeen crew was reallyreally nice. and like, i was getting ready and stuff, one of the crew came to me and asked me is don my boyfriend? im like, no, hes my cousin. why? and hes like, i think hes handsome i wana put him in seventeen. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. thanks to me my cousin is going to be famous. im so proud of him :D check out seventeen mag!



2 comments:

bedazzled said...

youre on seventeen? that's beyond average definition of cool i have to say. (impressed)

Ms.Orange ; Lisa said...

and again..i missed this one too.
ahhh saddddd nya!am so proud of you darling.