Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ohlalalala


its been awhile since i last wrote my post.
my past week had been G R E A T.


it all started with of course, AONE calling me at around....12.40am in the middle of my awesome rest. he called and said that hes outside my house. i was like......i didnt believe it at first. took me awhile. hahaha. then i went down to see him. what a suprise. godddddddddd.

it was so great to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee him! i was really really really happy :D

he didnt come empty handed of course. i got my reese's peanut butter cups that i have been longing for so longggg. yumy yumy yumyum.


throughout this week ive been to the spring for like............gazillion times. lol

im kinda bored of it though.

my brother, keri is back for the holidays too. woweeee.

i cut my hair. wowee(its not short haha)

schools out for the whole week. AWESOME
i kinda miss my cousin don. omg. lol
what else ive been doing this week? hmmmm, im always out with aone. but i aint complaining. im happyhappy when im with him. i love you syggggg! i went to mcd to have my breakfast(because he promised he would take me for so long dah), i got there at 11.05. it was too late. went home and i cried. gile bodohhhh. hahahahaha

i got my donuts from zeb! and yes people, its JCO DONUTS. as i thought finally i can taste jco, i got the donuts like...5 days later! it was hard. you can seriously kill someone with it. LOL. it has like the "toktok" sound when u hit it to the table. hahahahaha. but im glad i got it though. so thoughtful. thanks zeb. :)



i can hear fireworks every nightttt! wellwellwell, what do you expect? chinese new year is just around the corner. i am excited. gamblegamble ;) not to make this post a total bore. ill just upload random pics and some nonrandom pics. happy new year! chinese ny of course.

No comments: