Thursday, June 18, 2009

trf.


What are you wearing now?
shorts and tee
What's beside you?
boxesss
What are you doing now?
nothing in particular
Are you okay?
I'm annoyed with this stupid guy on facebook that keeps asking the same question. boleh naik gila :S
What do you wish you have now?
hmm, money, I'm broke. haha
Have you told someone you loved them?
yeah
Last time you shouted.
prolly an hour ago at my brother haha
Do you like anyone right now?
yeap
What are you wondering/thinking about now?
about a particular someone, someone you'll never guess. so random I don't even know why I am thinking of him. and yes, it is a HIM.
Have you ever wanted to tell someone how you really love him/her?
yeap, I think everyone has
Have you regretted loving someone?
I don't think so, nahh
Would you kiss your ex-crush?
ex crush? haha this is funny. prolly not
Have you loved someone, but he/she doesn't know?
yes!
Have someone asked you to be her/his gf/bf but you rejected him/her and felt guilty?
every single time. how can you not feel guilty?
When was the last time a girl/boy said ' i love you ' to you and who?
last night, aone.
When you hear a love/slow song, who comes into your mind?
depends really
Have you broke someone's heart?
yeah :( I'm sorry
Have you regret letting someone go?
yeap
Would you kiss someone 3 years from now?
err I suppose so? I kinda don't really get this question
Do you think someone loves you?
yeap.
Where is the best place to flirt?
haha good one, prolly at a party? I don't know. kat mana mana pun boleh kot. I don't know, don't ask me.
Would you date someone because you like his/her looks?
only if he also has a good personality and qualities. looks is just a bonus mark.
Would you date someone who is not hot/cute but he/she really loves you?
yes of course. :D

1 comment:

Anis Suhaila Ahmad Lutfi said...

hey i hope you wont mind me asking but is it salihin, the guy in facebook yang kuat mengacau you?