Saturday, July 4, 2009

bandar muadzam shah.

hey!
I just realised in my blog I haven't mention anything about me going to pahang to study. well its been a week already since I'm here.
omg! I gota tell you how is this place. It's like really small, like really small. the town is just like a few shop lots.........even Taman Tun is bigger I swear. when I registered last Saturday I kinda asked my dad to bring me around to check out the place, I was like woah :O
but then yesterday after we "graduated" from a week of painful bloody orientation, me and my friend kinda explored the place. the place boleh tahan la. survivalable(ahh??). haha teh ais is only 50cents! LOL
and I have a really great roomate, MYRA! :) she's from terengganu+KL. haha, long story. she's crazy but I HEART YOU. that is her in the picture above.
as for the school,
I can see the library from my apartment, its quite nice. the place is nice, PEACEFUL definately.
I don't know what else to say. I am drenched. going kuantan today!
cheers guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u study dkt phg dkt mne ohh?

adik_vampire said...

muadzam dok desa ane???