Saturday, April 19, 2008

the end.

h a p p y b i r t h d a y
ween
1804
and
ira!
1904



forum is finally over. overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
finally.
tho i think our hard work didnt get what it deserves, but yeah. i guess 3rd out of 32 other schools aint bad eyy?
you can say la saya tidak berpuas hati because we could have gotten first but because of we didnt say
IZINKAN SAYA MENCELAH.
omg. so bodo la. whatever lah, get over it.
nonetheless im so proud of amy lynette for getting the best speaker award :D:D:D



again and again, leitner didnt get first.


baing captain of the team was fun :p
so sayang la i didnt join lompat tinggi this year :(

oo wells, my LAST sports day was fun.


yesterday marks the end of my two busy weeks. back to classsesss :(

and oh, i watched a video "two girls and one cup" over at karens place. holymolymotherfuckerfuckingpieceofshitfuck.

if someone drag you to watch it, DONT. i swear to godddd.

YOU'D NEVER LOOK AT ICE CREAM THE SAME WAY AGAIN. haha

3 comments:

bedazzled said...

forum? i think we got that back in form five.

AMY LYNETTE said...

hahahahaha i saw me.. hahahahha very funnylaaaa... i wanna laugh at myslf for getting that award... look into my eyes.... you can see nothing but my eyes.. hahahah

Anonymous said...

I only watched the first 2 minutes of '2 girls and one cup' and I got scared..