Wednesday, March 18, 2009

putrajaya, finally.

hey guys! I have finally moved in. I wanted to update my blog earlier but there is no internet connection here. then somehow my neighbour has wireless without password so I kinda ehem, curi. haha. by the time I discovered it, it was already like 10pm and I haven't pack yet. so I didn't exactly have time to really 'story' how these last few days went. this was a crazy week indeed. I'll try in the morning. I'm trying to upload photos in facebook now, before i leave to give my khidmat to the country tomorrow. mm hmm.
I can't believe it is tomorrow. a part of me is excited, a part of me is like...oh shit. I mean I am all up to get down and dirty but no hot showers? :O haha, okay I am not gonna be a bitch about it and just live with it :)
went to get the stuffs that i need today at alamanda. the mall ain't that bad for an everyday mall. there is always pavilion-it is only like, 30 minutes away.
so anyhoos,
I don't know what am I getting myself into.
I'm super excited for the m16 though! I heart guns :D

so all you guys take care and I will update as soon as I can!
lots of love,
mya :)

1 comment:

Fayadh Ahmad Kamal said...

good luck PLKN :D
u dapat company ape?
bravo la best! hehe