Friday, March 13, 2009

subalipack.

in 6 days I'll be in national service. boo, hoo.
so initially I got the betong camp which is like 4/5 hours drive from kuching. my dad wants me to change my camp, so then I got two different camps in selangor. both letters did arrive at my home. I got beranang and the other is kuala kubu or something like that. I don't know which to go. I will decide when I see the other participants at the meeting point (both is the same). I will choose the one that have more civilised-looking people. I'm so nervous. No idea how is it going to be like. Its just like the first day of school :S benci.
I've been thinking, if the other participants ask me where am I from what should I say?
I was born in kelantan.
(I know what you're thinking)
lived 10 years in kl, kindy and spent first four years of school in subang.
8 years in kuching.
sat for my upsr/pmr/spm in kuching.
starting tuesday i'll be living in kl again.
HELP. I am a confused kid. seriously.

I haven't started packing yet. omg. I'm leaving in like, 4 days. and the whole house is going with me. I hate the moving process, I've been through it twice-not fun. so the packing people came to the house just now to see like how many people they need, boxes and bla3. they're coming tomorrow to start packing.
I think I talk too much.

No comments: