Thursday, March 12, 2009

satu satu satu satu satu satu satu satu satu satu TIGA.

12 march 2009
the night before I slept like at about 2am?
I was planing to go school at 11am although we were suppose to take the spm results at 10am, just to avoid many people and also like its rehat time. so many many many students around, tak nak lah.
then on the morning itself, my mum called and she's like
"I know your results. you better go to school early"
so anyhooooooo, drove myself to school, get my results and when I saw it I ______
(fill in the blanks). I shall not mention it-malu okay.
haha.
my results is okaylah. no no, it was great. awesome. I didn't expect it to be like that-at all.
its very alang alang.
I hate you,
english for science and technology.
geram geram.
but i'm not complaining at all, i'm very very very grateful.
Alhamdulillah :)
so whats next?
I don't know.
together with this i'll attched some random pictures.

little miss kristen had to fullfil her promise for getting an A for biology.
:D

No comments: